Hogan Assessments show the impact of employees’ personalities on workplace performance and, ultimately, organizational success. Assessment results are particularly helpful in leadership development by :
- Predicting job performance
- Identifying and mitigating performance risks
- Developing next-generation talent
- Executive development and coaching
- Pairing with 360-degree assessment and development initiatives
One of the strengths of the Hogan Assessments (along with the tendency of personality to remain stable over time) is that it adds value throughout an employee’s lifecycle. Once assessed, the online report architecture can use a single set of employee data to create various developmental reports using consistent language and behavioral descriptors that can become everyday language, informing corporate culture.
R1700,00 – R14500,00